We help non-profit organizations be more effective
- We have no employees – all of us are contractors paid solely on a project basis except for a few core admin functions
- We work in virtual teams that are created for each project
LogicalOutcomes does not use non-compete agreements, and we invite contractors to be profiled on our site so that they can promote themselves to an international audience.
We use formal project management processes:
- Workplans with detailed tasks and milestones tied to estimated effort
- Daily time tracking against project tasks
- Agile methodologies to handle constant changes
- Audits of data security and adherence to procedures
Benefits of working with Us
- Low overheads
We charge only $10/hour over consultants’ direct cost, with a minimum of $50/hour. This covers recruitment, training, project management and collaboration tools, telecommunication costs, and organizational overheads.
- Monthly re-scoping
We can expand the scope of some deliverables while compressing others as the client’s situation and requirements change.
- Flexible termination policy
No-conditions termination clause: either party may terminate the contract with 2 to 4 weeks’ notice. If the client decides to re-assign the evaluation to another company as their agency’s needs change, we will cheerfully transfer the project.
- Option to outsource follow-up evaluation processes
Following a project’s completion, you can either hire our consultants to support your project’s data collection, analysis, logistics, administration or technical assistance – or we will train your staff or volunteers to take over.
Join our online project workspace, and review project financials any time.
Learn more about the LogicalOutcomes Team.