Participatory research and stakeholder consultation
Planning to conduct community-based participatory research?
LogicalOutcomes can help at any point during the research process from planning and design to recruitment, analysis and dissemination.
Community-based participatory research is grounded in building quality, trusting relationships. At LogicalOutcomes, we have the expertise to build and sustain such relationships. We ground our work in anti-oppressive practice, and provide quality project management and coordination services that help you to achieve your research goals.
Our participatory research approach includes:
- Effective stakeholder consultation
- Collaborative planning and research design processes
- Community engagement
- Group-based research analysis
- Creative and accessible solutions for reporting and disseminating research findings
LogicalOutcomes helps organizations to build their organizational capacity by offering a variety of services including:
- Designing and facilitating strategic planning processes
- Delivering training and workshop facilitation
- Developing organizational policies and procedures
Our capacity-building approach is responsive to stakeholders at all levels of the organization. We bring deep experience in working with community organizations that serve diverse populations. As such, we deliver services that are customized, participatory and effective.